Senior RF Design Engineer position available immediately covering all aspects of antenna engineering from pre-design to production.
UWINLOC is recruiting brilliant team members who are ready to take on exciting roles to join the team and contribute to a successful 2017 launch of the UWINLOC solution! Are you ready to make a difference in today’s leading European innovation hub? Apply today and be a part of the team!
Senior RF Design Engineer
Senior RF Design Engineer will serve as a team member in our startup, to design radio receivers/transmitters and other subsystems to contribute to the key part of the UWINLOC solution.
- Work closely with the Product Design team in selecting, defining, designing, and testing the RF subsystem that will meet performance standards for each technology platform.
- Participate in the complete design life-cycle of the product from specification to production.
- Be a team player and effectively lead the RF technical team.
- Be familiar with subcontractors and/or suppliers in RF ecosystem in order to facilitate operations with them.
- Develop and optimize technologies through analysis, simulations, prototyping, and interaction with external experts and/or partners.
- Design RF boards.
- Design test benches.
- Contribute to New Production Introduction
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 5+ years of significant experience in RF
- Familiar with RF simulation and layout tools such as ADS, MWO, or HFSS.
- Expert in using RF devices such as MMIC, RF transistor, mixers, LNA, filters, etc.
- Knowledge in designing RF couplers, filters, amplifiers, oscillators, etc.
- Familiar with RF test instruments such as network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, power meter, RF signal generator, etc.
- Conducting proof-of-concept experiments.
- Experience with RF technologies and circuit designs from 900 MHz to 10GHz.
- Strong collaboration, team skills, proactive attitude, and a continual learner attitude.
- Experience designing mixed boards with analog circuits and/or digital interface circuit is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with debugging and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Authorized to work in France with a valid passport.